Monday, September 22, 2008

Slacker Blogger

Alright, I've been pretty slack about posting. As I may have mentioned (ha!), my last day at work was August 29. I'm not sure what I thought this month would be like. Maybe I thought my days would be full of fun and tasks, like getting a pedicure and doing laundry. It's not quite been like that. :-) I get up, get the kids ready, walk them to school and take a walk myself. On special days, I swing by the Bruegger's towards the end of my walk and get a yummy bagel. After that, it's mostly hanging around the house, thinking I should be doing something, but basically doing not much at all. Don't get me wrong, I'm still taking care of the laundry and the dishes. And I did make a run to Goodwill after cleaning out the little girls' closet. But generally, I've been playing on the computer and reading. And that is really not a bad thing. This is supposed to be my month off, and though I'm starting to get anxious about getting another job, I think that it will work out for me. hopefully, I will be more relaxed by the time I need to start working again. Time will tell. And, at the moment, at least I have time.

No comments: