I love getting massages. Even better, I love a hot stone massage. But usually, I only get one a year (the hot stone massage can be especially pricey). Every winter, I go to a local day spa with my sister-in-law Susan during our family vacation. Then, I might actually schedule something a little closer to home, but that is rare. This fall is the exception, though. I finally cashed in last year's Christmas gift, and got a massage, body wrap, facial, pedicure and manicure last month. Time well spent. And today, I went to another local day spa,
Syeni, and had a 60 minute Swedish massage. Heaven. I already booked another appointment. I'm really starting to understand Susan's insistence that one needs a monthly massage. I really enjoyed the spa I visited today. It is within walking distance (although a date with the heater repair man foiled the walk for today), and the setup is very nice. It felt more like the spas we visit on vacation. So, I'll go again and recommend it to my friends. And I'll spend the rest of my afternoon relaxing. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment